-- (will continue this shortly,now am moved to SSRS integration with MOSS)
These are some of the videos from Microsoft on usage of SharePointDesigner(SPD)
- Intro to SharePoint Designer
- Customize SharePoint Sites
- Create and Modify Layout Pages
- How to create Layouts
- Create and Modify rules based workflow applications
- Build Composite no-code SharePoint Application
- Visual Studio Integration
Opening the Sharepoint designer via Command line with the required page.
1. Go to windows--Run
2. Type in "spdesign.exe /n http://servername/sitename/page.aspx".
- This opens the sharepoint designer with a copy of page of our choice.